Sunday, October 23, 2011

Reflection

This class has been my favorite thus far due to the assignments.
It was so nice to get a full training on iMovie, although I still believe that it should have been done in month 1.
I really liked the non-traditional method of turning in assignments through blog posts.  It was nice to be able to add your own character and personality into your work!
I also really loved learning about so many Web 2.0 tools that I will be able to implement in my own classroom.  It was nice to see that some of my classmates had a similar About Me assignment that they used with their tool.  This will allow me to do the same lesson, but introduce another tool to my students.  They will love how one assignment turned into 3 different end projects!

Until next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment