Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wk3 Leadership Project Hub

Now that my Action Research project is finally complete, I am ready to share my findings with others besides just my cohort.  I decided to create an academic paper (which can be found below) to share my AR journey.  I have chosen to submit it to The Journal of Special Education of Technology (JSET), a journal that I really enjoy and am currently subscribed to.  I think that this choice is the best option for me because I am a special education teacher AND my entire AR project was focused on implementing technology in my classroom to increase comprehension and retention of information.

Following are links to all of my leadership assignments for this month:

My Wk1 Leadership Blog Post can be found here:
Wk1 Leadership Blog Post

My Wk2 Leadership Blog Post can be found here:
Wk2 Leadership Blog Post

My Leadership Document can be found here:
Leadership Document


1 comment:

  1. Looks like an amazing project. I have a soft spot in my heart for Special Needs students.. they can be so honest, it's painful. I look forward to reviewing your paper.

    ReplyDelete