Monday, September 26, 2011

BP1 - Welcome to My Blog Post


Hello!

This is my first official blog since Live Journal in high school!
I am in my third year of my teaching career at the school I student taught at.
I only teach half a load this year because I am in charge of all of the programming and scheduling of the staff and students at my school.

I am completely overwhelmed and have been living on stress.  
Whoever thought work, grad school, and purchasing their first home all at the same time was a good idea was crazy.
 Oh that's right... I'm the crazy one!

I have met such great friends/professionals already in this cohort, and we are only in month 4!
I cannot wait until graduation when we are all in the same place, instead of worrying about how weird we look on Google+.  :)


Until next time...
K-

1 comment: